Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i put a background on my myspace?

sorry this is really new to me. please give me easy directions on what to do. thank you so much! oh and i heard that you copy and paste what you want, but i dont even know where to paste it :)



thanks!!



How do i put a background on my myspace?

here are a few website that have layouts already made for you.



http://www.mygirlyspace.com



http://www.layoutsduh.com



you can easily copy the code they give you



and paste it into your profile.



on your homepage.. click on edit profile



then paste the code into your about me or who i'd like to meet section. and then preview and save changes.



Hopefully this helped =]



How do i put a background on my myspace?

you go to any layout website and there would be a code and you cut it and go to edit profile and in your about me section paste it



How do i put a background on my myspace?

go to hotfreelayouts.com select whatever background or layout you want. copy the code log into your myspace go to setting in the about me box paste the code click save changes and you are done. whats your myspace url or adress so i can add you



How do i put a background on my myspace?

go to www.myspace-codes.com and go to backgrounds upload your pic at tinypic.com and paste it in there !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone