Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I set a background for my myspace home page/profile?

Just go to google, yahoo etc..... then type myspace layouts, myspace editors, myspace premade layouts etc... or you can make your own layouts, if have a picture, however off google, yahoo etc.... then click on image or before click on wallpaper you should fix your page either (1024 x 768, 640 x 480 or 800 x 600) and save as picture then go to www.photobucket.com but you had to sign up for account, it's free and you can upload any pictures before get any codes. After you get any layouts, then go to profile edit then copy and paste on about me then save all change.



How do I set a background for my myspace home page/profile?

HI, just do a search on yahoo for myspace layouts or myspace genorators. and you can design you own backround e.t.c.



a common one used is www.pimp-my-profile.com



hope this helps



How do I set a background for my myspace home page/profile?

Copy the code and paste it on to about me then save all changes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone